We can appreciate the concerns of leaving a beloved pet behind with strangers while on vacation. We have spent many vacations worried about the care and well-being of our pets. That's why we decided to provide a place where your pet can be as welcomed as you. All of our eight housekeeping cottages are pet friendly, providing you follow a few rules. The rules are simple:
- Please advise us if you intend to bring a pet along with you!
- You must keep your pet on a leash at all times.
- You must pick up after your pet relieves itself in the designated area behind the cottages.
- Your pet must not be left unattended during your visit. Acadia Woods Kennel has a pet daycare service we recommend.
- Do not allow pets on the furniture. Cleaning or replacing furniture damaged by paw prints, claw marks, claw snags, and embedded hair is costly. We have pet blankets and towels by request.
- Do not use cottage dishes or pots as food dishes for pets.
We require a $10 nightly fee for allowing your pet to stay with you. We hope we can make your stay a happy and relaxing one for you and your pet.